Authorized J&K Cabinetry Kitchen & Bath Cabinets Dealer
High Quality Cabinetry is truly Economical with J&K Cabinetry high quality solid wood cabinets which are priced at about a third of the cost of other cabinet manufacturers lowest grade cabinets.
All J&K Kitchen & Bath cabinets offer 10 standard features others sell as options, that we do not charge for:
1. A full overlay door panel, 3/4″ thick solid maple doors
2. 6-way adjustable European hidden metal hinges with soft close standard
3. Pre-drilled fully adjustable 3/4″ shelves with metal shelf pegs
4. 5/8″ thick cabinet grade all plywood sides, both sides are finished with matching stain.
5. Dovetail drawers with solid wood sides
6. Full extension under mounted soft close metal drawer glides
7, Sink base “Tip Out” drawer(s) with convenient utility tray for storage.
8. 1/2″ thick all plywood box construction. (California 93120 P2 Compliant for Formaldehyde).
9. Metal bracket corner reinforcements in all base cabinets for maximum durability.
10. Furniture grade finishes from the global leader in durable sustainable paints, coatings and stains, Akzo Noble.
The Beauty of real wood Kitchen & bath Cabinetry
All J&K Cabinetry doors and faces are built with solid maple. Maple is a strong, fine-grained wood that is mainly off-white in color, although it may contain light hues of yellow-brown or pink. It may also contain natural imperfections which add character and uniqueness to the wood
1. The finest maple wood is sanded until smooth and vacuumed.
2. An equalizer stain is applied to balance the base color of the wood.
3. A toner is then applied to establish color uniformity.
4. A deep penetrating stain is then applied to reveal the hidden beauty of the natural grain.
5. All stained surfaces are then hand-rubbed and wiped of excess stain, and then slowly air-dried.
6. A wood sealer is then applied, penetrating all exposed wood surfaces for uniform protection.
7. All surfaces are then hand-sanded, providing a smooth, consistent surface.
8. A glaze is applied by hand (if applicable).
9. A color consistency examination is performed with additional touch-up if needed.
10. A final protective top coat is applied, maximizing resistance to scuffing, moisture, fading and most household
10 Popular Kitchen & Bath cabinets Colors, Finishes & Styles